Monday, October 12, 2009

More Paperwork!!

The committee wants more paperwork from us. The good news is that it means they are looking at our file and "thinking" about us. The bad news is the documents are from CA and they take a very long time to do anything!! I expected them to be here by Friday and as of today they are not hear. So I wait and try to "learn" that God wants this to take a little while longer, now me I am ready to go today but the bigger plan is not that. This process has definitely brought me closer to faith and God then I have ever been, even through the birth of my two boys, clearly a gift from God, did bring me as close to God as I feel now. It is the control issue that has brought me closer to God. I am not in control, normally I control everything and this I can not control. So I must give the control to God. No matter how I beg him to bring me to my child, my sweet little girl, he is asking me to learn to be patient. That process is growing my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment