Tuesday, October 13, 2009

God's timeline

So the BIG message I have gotten this week, is that God is in control not me. I have been following a blog of a Mother who just posted a count down to her daughters life threatening surgery. This little girl's Mother had made such peace with this event and even found peace, not in loosing her, but in comfort of God's arms, God's bigger plan, God's will. This little girl is still Fighting for her life, it is in God's hands now.
So bringing this to my life, God is in control. Everything is blessed. The adoption is so much slower then I thought it was. I am sadden and stressed by this and at times ready to give up, yet I always have the strength to move forward. I love her, just the idea, the dream of her, God will get her to me! God will make my dreams come true! He knows her, he found me for her and has tried to slow me down so I could get her, funny me I keep trying to go at my pace and I keep thinking she needs me, she needs to be home, NOW, but God is making me wait. I would like it better if he got her ready for me a little quicker, but then that is not the lessen I am to be learning from him.
For now I pray for her, pray that the committee will be satisfied and will send me to go to her, meet her, go to court for her and then bring her home and give her the love, the family and the life she is meant to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment