Monday, October 26, 2009

All you need is love!

Well anther week went by and we did not get our referral. I did not hear at all from my agency last week, I would prefer an email saying "nothing new to report" as apposed to quiet. We had to do some additional documents for the committee, and I think they were being submitted today. So if they read them at the time of submission then I would expect some word, well today. Most likely they submit and then they review. I am hoping to travel soon! I pray to God daily for speed, for patients, for faith and for love for ALL the children of the world. I send love to my baby everyday, I think this poor child is alone and feels like she has no family who loves her and needs her, yet she does! She has a whole world that she does not even know is waiting for her. She does not not that her 9 yr old brother wants, no insists on being the first person to hug her and kiss her when she gets to America. She does not know all the love that she will get by becoming our little girl. She is SO loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment