Monday, October 5, 2009

Blog I follow

SO I have been flowing several adoption blogs and one of them has a special place for me. This family has no children and has been trying to adopt for at least a year, that is how long I have been following and they have been waiting for close to 2 years, I think. Anyway each Monday I read this persons blog and I feel her pain, I share it even though I do not know her. I am her. Only she has so much faith and such a close relationship with God that thru reading her blog I feel closer to God myself. So each week I read to see how she is coping and what news she has and I have come to hope that she gets their referral before we get ours. How could I, mother of 2 get yet this 3 rd little priceless girl, before this young mother and father to be. Even though I am at much less desirable age then them I KNOW they had to go before me, and they have! So now it is only me left! My Turn!! I want my girl and know God will bring her to us! For my internet blog family, Best wishes and THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment