Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just waiting

Well all is quiet on the paperwork game. It looks like for now, I have no paperwork to do. I am WAITING! I have been waiting for almost 2 weeks now. Okay I know that is not a long time, but it took me over a year to get to this point, so it seems very very long to me. Also I choose an slightly older child age range just to slow the waiting down a bit. Well a lot, a baby can take more then a year, baby girl even longer, up to 2 almost as long. For some reason 3 years not so long. I really am not a patient person, not my strongest virtue by any means. For now, I wait. Up at 5 am to see if overnight I have gotten a email telling me I am invited to Russia to meet Baby! Ready to go now by the way, just in case you are wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment