Thursday, August 6, 2009

Giant step forward!!!

Well 3 months to the day I have completed all the new documents for my new Dossier and I have a complete rewrite of the Home study! I am just waiting approval and then we are off to Russia. Okay so I have skipped one step, go to Olympia WA for Apostilles, did I mention that I have over 31 Documents that have and average of 3 copies each at $15.00 per document...no one said this was an inexpensive process! And at this point who cares! I just want my "fate" in the hands of the Russian government, and not some one here that is holding me up, now it is in someone hand elses and no longer mine!!! Now if I can just get the copies I need of my HS to bring to Olympia I will be in great shape, and my home study guy is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment