Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So I am now adopting from Russia, Moscow is the new plan. I am on my way. Well I think. We have choosen to leave the Ukraine and go to Russia. A few things happened that "moved" us to Russia. The first is Michael lost and then found a new job. So we do not have the time off to be out of the county for extended stay, and from everything I was reading it appreared to be running more then 6-8weeks. Now there is NO way to be away from my boys for that long, plus the money and the time off. Secondly Ukraine is saying that they no longer have healthy kids under age 6, well healthey or minor corectable problems. And lastly the program has been spotty at best. So now I am going to spend twice the money! Yeah! Way to go Jules!
SO why Moscow and Russia. Well I met a girl! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment